Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to Columbus Jewish Foundation whenever you shop on Amazon Smile.
Helping instill a sense of community and tzedakah in our Jewish youth.
Thank you to our donors who help shape Jewish Columbus and the Jewish world with their generosity.
Jackie Jacobs, Foundation CEO, shares his views on Jewish community, philanthropy and importance of legacy giving.
- In honor of National Hospice Awareness Month, the Love & Hugs for Zusman Hospice Program provided massage therapy for Zusman Hospice care providers to highlight additional forms of service that Love & Hugs will be providing at Zusman: massage and art and music therapy. Community support for [...]
- A gift from an anonymous Foundation funder holder will partially underwrite a timely and important program on Sunday, January 21, 2018 for teens and their parents. It will probe vulnerable corners of family life, depicting real-life struggles over social media, video games, academics, and internet [...]
- Columbus Torah Academy's December 10 Scholarship Dinner will recognize local businessman Alan Levine and the Columbus Jewish Foundation. Per a CTA press release, "the Foundation steadfastly works to promote and support Jewish education and has been a magnificent partner with CTA over the years." Th[...]
- SEI, the Foundation's investment manager has been named "Top Provider" at this week's Institutional Asset Management Awards ceremony in New York. According to Investment Committee Chair Randy Hansell, the Foundation's main investment pool earned 13.79% so far this year.
Book of Life
- 4 years ago
- It gives us great pleasure to know that we have established a fund that will live after us, that we have created a legacy based on our beliefs that hopefully will inspire our children and future generations to continue to build. We have been so enriched by the Columbus Jewish community, and are grat[...]