Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to Columbus Jewish Foundation whenever you shop on Amazon Smile.
Helping instill a sense of community and tzedakah in our Jewish youth.
Thank you to our donors who help shape Jewish Columbus and the Jewish world with their generosity.
Jackie Jacobs, Foundation CEO, shares his views on Jewish community, philanthropy and importance of legacy giving.
- Every so often, a charity is fortunate enough to learn from a lawyer’s office that a decedent left it a gift in his or last will and testament. Sometimes, such bequests are directed for specific purpose, program, or event. The charity is obliged to honor the donative intent. Many bequests, ho[...]
- Featured speaker: Steven Woolf. Topic: Washington Update:The Impact of Tax Reform on the Non-Profit Sector.
- In honor of National Hospice Awareness Month, the Love & Hugs for Zusman Hospice Program provided massage therapy for Zusman Hospice care providers to highlight additional forms of service that Love & Hugs will be providing at Zusman: massage and art and music therapy. Community support for [...]
- A gift from an anonymous Foundation funder holder will partially underwrite a timely and important program on Sunday, January 21, 2018 for teens and their parents. It will probe vulnerable corners of family life, depicting real-life struggles over social media, video games, academics, and internet [...]
Book of Life
- 4 years ago
- Moving to the Midwest from New York City, I found my Jewish identity strengthened and reinforced through participation in religious and secular activities, and exploring our Jewish heritage. When I became a self-employed librarian and preservation consultant in 1991, I found that Jewish life and adh[...]