Foundation Grant Dollars at Work
- More than 14,000 people went to COSI to see JERUSALEM: The Movie.
- Columbus Jewish Day School students received 61 hours of advanced, interactive, on-line Hebrew instruction from an Israel-based educator. Technology at its best.
- The Cottage at Wexner Heritage Village opened eight new memory-assisted units.
- ECDI provided over 340 hours of technical assistance to Jewish loan clients doing business locally.
- 4,000 middle-schoolers and their teaches learned how the Kindertransport whisked Jewish children out of Nazi Germany-and met one of the lucky ones, now in his 70′s.
- 27,000 visitors flocked to the Columbus Museum of Art to see Fabric of Survival, the fabric art of Esther Nisenthal Krinitz that documented her struggle to survive Nazi occupied Europe.
Individually, every Foundation grant tells an important story about the Foundation’s impact. Combined, they speak volumes.