Agencies to Receive $10,000 from Foundation’s Jewish Youth Group
Speaking on behalf of the 35-member Columbus Jewish Youth Foundation, Marissa Madison and Aaron Yalowich presented this year’s grant recommendations docket to the Foundation’s Executive Committee-all of which were approved unanimously.
- Melton Center for Jewish Studies – Lecture Series for Senior Residents at Creekside at the Village
- Wexner Heritage Village – Self-Care for Seniors through Integrative Therapy
- Lifecare Alliance/IMPACT Safety – Safety and emotional coping curriculum for college bound Jewish High School seniors
- OSU Hillel – Creating Jewish Dorm Experiences at College
- Columbus Jewish Arts Center - Fall Jewish Arts and Music Festival
Hats off for a job well-done to our Youth Foundation participants. Each has a personal B’nai Tzedek Youth Philanthropy Fund, and all of them are well on their way to becoming our future community leaders.