Mission & Philosophy
The Columbus Jewish Foundation develops sustainable financial resources to fulfill its mission to ensure continuity of Jewish life and to meet changing needs locally, in Israel and in our worldwide community.
The Foundation develops and manages endowments, planned giving, and donor-advised philanthropic funds. Our grants are provided for innovative programs, community development, emergencies facing the Jewish world, and securing community resources for generations to come.
Columbus Jewish Foundation
- Oversees more than $100 million in endowments and assets.
- Empowers individuals to realize their own charitable interests through donor-advised philanthropic funds.
- Provides grants for innovative ideas in the community and in the areas of Jewish education and literacy, overseas needs, Jewish arts, social justice and the Jewish needy.
- Dollars and oversight have saved vital community institutions.
- Is trusted by 33 community agencies to manage their endowments.