Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to JewishColumbus whenever you shop on Amazon Smile.
Helping instill a sense of community and tzedakah in our Jewish youth.
Thank you to our donors who help shape Jewish Columbus and the Jewish world with their generosity.
Jackie Jacobs, Foundation CEO, shares his views on Jewish community, philanthropy and importance of legacy giving.
- We are heartbroken to announce the passing of James B. Feibel z’’l, 85 on Saturday. Jim has provided a lifetime of service to the general and Jewish community. He served as President of the Columbus Jewish Foundation, Board Chair of Jewish Family Services, and was founding President of Temple Beth S[...]
- Eighty-five year old Rabbi Arthur Waskow, a longtime political activist, was arrested last week while protesting outside an Immigration and Customs Enforcement office in Philadelphia. Waskow made a speech that was posted on Twitter before he was arrested. "We understand that by the local law what we[...]
- Ohio House Bill 479m, which was recently signed into law by Governor Kasich, permits the creation of a new type of trust in Ohio, the "Legacy Trust", allowing an individual to more effectively shield assets from future creditors. But there are limitations. Click here for more information.
- Move to PROSPER is a pilot housing program that makes affordable rentals available in high opportunity communities with good schools, safe neighborhoods, and job opportunities. Of the two hundred applicants, the first seven families have been selected. All participants have some college education,[...]
Book of Life
- 5 years ago
- We have always been taught by our parents’ example that it is not only a responsibility but a blessing to be able to give back to the community. We have established a tradition of helping to provide for the Columbus Jewish community, which has provided us with so many opportunities for learning and [...]