Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to Columbus Jewish Foundation whenever you shop on Amazon Smile.
Helping instill a sense of community and tzedakah in our Jewish youth.
Thank you to our donors who help shape Jewish Columbus and the Jewish world with their generosity.
Jackie Jacobs, Foundation CEO, shares his views on Jewish community, philanthropy and importance of legacy giving.
- Currently, 63 million Americans volunteer about 8 billion hours of their time, talent, and effort to improve people's lives and the natural world. April 23-29 marks National Volunteer Week. The Jewish Community Could Not Exist for a Day without its Volunteers National V[...]
- Holocaust Remembrance Day, or Yom HaShoah, commemorates the lives and heroism of Jews who died in the Holocaust between 1933 and 1945. This year it falls on Monday, the27th day of the month of Nisan.
- With 90 years of identity, enrichment, and leadership development activities under its belt, BBYO is strong and revitalized, with 166 Columbus local and 600 tri-state region members. Local director Adam Polacek, joined by his Midwest and Regional directors, headed off to the Foundation yesterday to [...]
- For the Russian people, Victory Day marks the end of a war that claimed 28 million of their men and women. The memory of the war has become sacred, and for many, Victory Day is as important as their own birthday. This year's May 8 program at the JCC, from 6:00 - 8:00 PM, will feature violinist Arka[...]
Book of Life
- 3 years ago
- Being Jewish is like a good luck charm. It has helped us to make conscious choices based on study, understanding and being inquisitive. It allows us to accept what is meaningful and has enhanced our lives. Our good luck began when our families emigrated here from Germany. We now dream of other Je[...]