Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to Columbus Jewish Foundation whenever you shop on Amazon Smile.
Helping instill a sense of community and tzedakah in our Jewish youth.
Thank you to our donors who help shape Jewish Columbus and the Jewish world with their generosity.
Jackie Jacobs, Foundation CEO, shares his views on Jewish community, philanthropy and importance of legacy giving.
- South High students and Jewish teens celebrated Chanukah together with candle lighting, dancing, dreidels, chocolate gelt and hanukiot. The event was a group effort of the South High Harmony Project, Wexner Service Corps, and the JCC. Among numerous B’nai Tzedek teens were Naomi Benatar, Samantha[...]
- The Charitable IRA Rollover Bill has passed and was sent to the President for his signature. It is expected that the President will sign the bill into law as soon as it is received at the White House. Each IRA owner who is 70 1/2 or older may make a transfer of up to $100,000 per year to a qualifie[...]
- Until this week, the Foundation had never gotten a wedding gift- but now it has. Newlyweds Elizabeth Fenner and Erik Yassenoff started their new lives together with a check to Foundation in honor of their marriage. We wish them health, happiness and much Mazel!
- The procedure for transferring gifts of stock from your brokerage account to the Columbus Jewish Foundation is simple. Just complete the appropriate form and send to your broker. Upon receipt, your broker should immediately call the Foundation’s CFO, Tamra Fitzpatrick, at 338-2365 for further instru[...]
Book of Life
- 12 months ago
- For us, being Jewish has always meant a commitment to each other, to family and to community. These values were instilled in us by our parents and grandparents, magnified by our three sons’ Bar Mitzvahs and by two wonderful trips to Israel. Our dream for this community is that it will continue to f[...]